I got the holes drilled for the papercrete mixer tank bolts. I’ve got one bolt with nut and washers, one bolt with just the top washer and no nut and four empty holes. I’m short on washers. I have one of the bolts in the Boop and will get nine washers and two more bolts and nuts the next trip to town. Just the application of my weight to the trailer nearly bottoms out the tires, so I’ll be putting spacer blocks in before I proceed with mixing.
I also got the nose of the gearbox prepped for the application of Bondo. I’ve already got the Bondo so with reasonable weather tomorrow I’llget it applied.