I picked up the flashing for the sun porch a couple days ago. Wadly’s going to get it up and start shingling while I get the final three thermopane roof windows built.

I picked up another piece of pvc lumber a couple weeks ago to rip for the spacers between the panes of glass.

My nephew repaired the worm gear/shaft for the table saw.  I’ve got it installed, I just need Wadly’s help to carry the head over and get it placed on the stand.

I’ve got to find something to cover my work bench to protect the glass from any grit or bits marring the glass when I’m cutting.  I think I’ve got an old nylon blanket in storage that will work.

This entry was posted in Building, Construction. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply